Monday, February 15, 2010

Throwdown! Results

So, first, sorry that I never posted the results. Second, to the results. I'm not going to actually post who's winning and what their points are, but give the points of who is winning(without a name) I don't want people to get overly competitive and go against the winning person. So without further ado:

The total for the throw-down was roughly 120k! That means we got more than half what we already had! That's awesome tribe. So the highest amount that one member has right now is 81,000 points. And the top 5 people are as follows(in no specific order):

Whisper
TheAllebianKnight
Seth/Me
GoldArrow
Seventh Sleeper

But you've got to remember that the difference between the rest of the tribe and this group of five is very close.

Also, welcome Hark to Swiftstorm!

3 comments:

  1. Great, Seth! Thanks for posting. Congrads to that lucky person with 81K.

    TAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! That's encouraging that we got a lot of points... of course, I didn't contribute to much of that, unfortunately. :-( I've been too busy lately. But I'm trying!! I'm planning on writing some more reviews soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I've got some points... :-)

    100 points for blog review on Curse of the Spider King (http://writersthoughts-brianna.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-review-curse-of-spider-king.html)

    200 points for links on my blog to Wayne Batson's blog and Christopher Hopper's blog (http://writersthoughts-brianna.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-review-curse-of-spider-king.html)

    100 points for link on my blog to CotSK website Heed the Prophecies (http://writersthoughts-brianna.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-review-curse-of-spider-king.html)

    = 400 points total

    ReplyDelete