Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tribe Building II

Mr Batson is up to it again.  The second challenge is starting up today and I've decided to participate again.  I'd be glad to have any members that would like to be on this tribe again with us, but if you'd like to change or not do the challenge altogether, that is fine as well.
The strategy for Swiftstorm this go around is going to be slightly different, and we will most likely not be using this blog address again, though it has definitely served it's purpose.  If you'd like to re-join please email me. Or if you'd like to talk to me about anything related to the challenge-or something not related-you can email me at smr411@gmail.com

If I haven't said it before, you guys-and gals-are an awesome tribe.  We couldn't have made third without you.

Yours truly,
Seth,

No comments:

Post a Comment